HistoryRequest a Quote
Leggett & Platt Incorporated – Site Link/Site Information Usage Policy
- If you desire a link to a Leggett & Platt Incorporated web site, we require a written prior request and permission granting the level of linking and resources to be utilized by adding such a link.
- This web site, together with its entire contents, text, photographs, video clips, audio and graphics is protected by Copyright, Trade Mark and Intellectual Property Rights Law. You agree not to use any such names, terms, graphics, marks or other materials on your web page or site that are likely to cause confusion with and/or dilute the distinctiveness of the Leggett & Platt Incorporated Trade Marks or which may, or is likely to damage the reputation or commercial image of Leggett & Platt companies or any of its products and/or services. In addition you agree that a link will be used only for lawful purposes.
- Site framing or deep links must have specific written agreements to be considered by written request containing the stated business requirements for such a link to exist. For the purposes of these conditions, "deep linking" means activities such as linking to an internal, deep or subsidiary page of this web site which may be located one or several levels below or down from the home page, and "framing" means your bringing up or presenting the contents of this web site within your or another web site.
- Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary to Leggett & Platt Incorporated. Due to fast changing markets, Leggett makes no representation that the information on our site is 100% accurate or complete and by using this site you agree you will not initiate or participate in any claim, legal proceeding, or litigation against Leggett arising from the content or accuracy of the site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of Leggett & Platt. Our site(s) may contain links to other web sites maintained by persons or entities other than Leggett; Leggett does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such sites. By activating any such link, you agree that you will not initiate or participate in any claim, legal proceeding, or litigation against Leggett arising from the content or accuracy of such sites.
- This agreement may be revised, amended or revoked at anytime without prior notice. In the event you can not accept this agreement in it's entirety, it is agreed that any and all existing links and uses of Leggett & Platt Incorporated web sites will be immediately terminated.
- By reading this document you represent that you have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of any disclaimers and you have read our copyright notice together with all other terms and conditions relating to the products and service on this web site.